Thursday 14 June 2018

Felicia Joseph Paintings!

Hey! ๐Ÿ˜€ How is everyone today? Are you knitting in the sunshine? Or have you put away your needles and yarn until winter? I am still knitting and so is everyone here at GBOW. Summer projects are the best projects ๐Ÿ˜‚ I finished my Willingdon Beach sweater! Pictures to come! I just have to wash it and block it. Then I will model it for you. I love it! It fits perfectly. I finished the sleeves without indecent. Then went back to the hem line and pulled out my cast off and picked up all the stitches and added another six inches or so. Much better. 

In other knitting news Belinda is knitting cotton socks for summer and Roisin is working on various things. She just finished a sheep pillow and is working her way through a summer weight sweater out of a linen blend yarn. Pictures to come!
 For eye candy today I have Art photos! We have a selection of new paintings by up and coming young artist Felicia Joseph!
 They are so beautiful! We have a variety of different sizes of her work at different price points. Something to please everyone.
 This big one below was in the window for a month. Did you happen to see it? It is spectacular. You really have to come in and look at it if you have not seen it.
 They really are so beautiful. You should stop by and have a look. We are always happy to have browsers!
I think this last one is my favorite. I may have to add one to my Art collection! 

So we are having a variety of classes available throughout the summer. Petra is doing another slipper class! People cannot get enough of her slippers. Check the previous post of dates and times. Belinda will be teaching more felted animals too. Also mentioned in the previous post. There are a few spaces left in each class but they are filling up fast. You should jump on it if you want to get a spot!

As always HELP! is available on Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings. Come and learn virtually anything you might like to know about knitting. Stitches. Projects. Beginners. You name it.  

Allllrighty then! That's about it for today ๐Ÿ˜˜
Hope to see you soon for a visit!
Until then...
๐Ÿ’–Happy Knitting๐Ÿ’–

No comments: